TISS Recruitment 2020 for Legal Officer Notification in Mumbai
|TISS Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Legal Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||30-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for one post of ‘Legal Officer’ to be filled on contract basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
A. To ensure that the best legal action is taken by the Institute, Legal Officer may have to perform the following tasks.
1. To provide legal support and represent the University in certain Civil/Criminal litigation.
2. To perform work related to the RTI matters of the Institute.
3. To guide on legal aspects of the staff engagements, project contracts.
4. To represent as member secretary for Committee against Sexual Harassment in university.
5. To performing other relevant duties as required.
6. Vetting of MoUs and drafting standard agreements
B. Monthly remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- (Commensurate with educational qualification and work experience)
C. Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from recognised University / Institute with aggregate of 60% marks. A good academic record with at least 55% of aggregate marks or B+ in the academic 10 point grade scale. Five years experience as an advocator as a law officer in Legal Department of Central or State Government or any renowned organisation. Good skills in Microsoft Office.
D. Preference: The preference may be given to the candidates having Master Degree in Law or Diploma in any specialized fields of Law. The candidates with personal flexibility, high motivation, excellent communication, writing, and good rapport building skills in Hindi and English shall have added advantage
The application fee of Rs. 500/- to be paid online. The SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates will be waived from the application fee if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
1. The Institute reserves the right to not fill up the vacancy advertised. The Institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for the vacancy as per the above procedure.
2. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
3. The position is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply.
4. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
5. The institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience.
6. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview.
7. In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s).
Selected Candidates are expected to join within 15 days of their selection.
1. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
2. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
3. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
4. The last date for receipt of online application: October 30, 2020