SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 for Junior Technical Assistant Notification in Thiruvananthapuram
|SCTIMST Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age limit as on 30.09.2020: 30 years|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of Post: Junior Technical Assistant
2. No. of vacancy: UR- 1, OBC -1
3. Qualification & Experience:
(i) 60% marks in 3 year (full time) Diploma in Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation / Biomedical Engg.
(ii) 2 years experience in repair and maintenance of electronic equipment.
4. Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation.
5. Nature/Period of employment: Temporary for a maximum period of 179 days.
6. Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.25,500/-
Age limit as on 30.09.2020: 30 years
IV Floor, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
In Case Sufficient Number Of Fully Qualified Candidates Do Not Report, Meritorious Candidates With Requisite Qualification But Less Experience May Also Be Considered At A Lesser Salary. Rank List Will Be Prepared Only On The Basis Of Performance In Written Test/skill Test.
Mode of Selection: Written test /Skill test
Interested candidates may appear for the selection along with original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should submit valid Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates) / Non-Creamy· Layer Certificate (for OBC candidates) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Tahsildhar at the time of selection. Otherwise they will be considered against the UR vacancy.
1. Venue: IV Floor, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
2. Time and Date of Selection: 10.30 a.m. on 28.10.2020
3. Reporting time: 9 a.m.