CU Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow Notification in Kolkata
|CU Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit is 32 years on 1st September, 2020 with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Female candidates.|
|Experience||2 – 7 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||22-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF-01) in the project entitled “Bioactivity guided fractionation of selected Indian medicinal plants to isolate and characterize HCV RNA dependent RNA polymerase (NS5B) inhibitors” supported by Ministry of AYUSH (National Medicinal Plant Board), Govt of India, under the guidance of Professor Binay Chaubey, Department of Botany, University of Calcutta 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019.
1. Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification required: M.Sc. in 1st division in any discipline of Life Sciences from any recognized board/University and at least two years of experience in related research work.
4. Experience in animal cell culture, molecular biology and microbiology is desirable.
5. Fellowship will be as per the sanctioned project.
6. Tenure of the project: 3 years.
Upper age limit is 32 years on 1st September, 2020 with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Female candidates.
Department of Botany, University of Calcutta 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019.
Date time and Google Meet link will be provided to the short listed candidates before the interview.
Candidates are requested to mail the complete application furnishing Bio-data on plain paper attached with self-attested copy of supporting documents to the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 nd October 2020.