Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for Personnel Officer Notification in Chennai
|Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Personnel Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit for direct recruitment 40 Years|
|Experience||0 – 9 years|
|Salary||13000 – 18250|
|Last DateTo Apply||31-10-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Personnel Officer (Class I) in the pay scale of Rs.60000-180000 (Revised) (Pre-revised scales: Rs.24900-5050() / Rs. 13000-18250) in General Administration Department of Chennai Port Trust, through absorption / deputation basis, from the eligible Officers of Major Port Trusts, who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience, as mentioned in the RR, enclosed at Annexure I.
1. Name of the Post: Personnel Officer
2. NO. Of posts: 01
3. Classification: Class-I
4. Educational and Other qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment:
a) Essential:- A degree from a recognized university/institution, Nine years experience In executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, Industrial Relations etc., in an Industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
b) Desirable:- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work/ Labour Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognized university / institution.
5. Period Of Probation (in years): 2
6. In case of promotion / absorption/ deputation, grades from which it should be made: Promotion from Senior Welfare Officer/Sr. Assistant Secretary in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 10750-16750 with 4 years regular service in the grade failing which Sr.Welfare Officer/Sr_ Assistant Secretary with 2 years regular service in the grade and a combined regular service of 9 years in the scales of pay of Rs. 10750- 16750 and Rs.9100- 15100 in the respective discipline of General Administration Department. Absorption / deputation will be of officers holding analogous posts of Sr. Welfare Officer or equivalent posts in the respective discipline of General Administration Department in the scale of pay of Rs. 10750-16750 with 4 years regular service in the grade in a Major Port Trust.
7. Scale of pay (Rs.): 13000- 350- 18250
Upper Age limit for direct recruitment 40 Years
Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
Selection will be Based on Deputation. By promotion failing which by absorption / deputation, failing both by direct recruitment
1. The applications duly forwarded within the due date shall only be considered. Hence the Port Trusts are requested to forward the applications with complete details, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 31.10.2020.
2. Ports have to forward the applications of suitable and willing Officers who satisfy the requirements, along with the following documents, so as to reach Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001, on or before 31.10.2020
3. The crucial date for determining the eligibility is the last date of receipt of applications, i.e. 31.10.2020. Applications received through proper channel will only be considered. Applications received after the last date/without ACRs/without enclosures, etc, will not be considered.
4. The crucial date for determining the eligibility is the last date of receipt of applications, i.e. 31.10.2020. Applications received through proper channel will only be considered. Applications received after the last date/without ACRs/without enclosures, etc, will not be considered.