BCKV Recruitment 2020 for Vice Chancellor Notification in Nadia
|BCKV Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Vice Chancellor|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a term of 4 (four) years or till he attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.|
|Experience||10 – 20 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||05-11-2020|
Qualification in Details:
1. In exercise of the powers conferred under clause (a) of sub-section (2) of Section-2(5) [for Section-20 of BCKV Act, 1974] of THE WEST BENGAL KRISHI VISWAVIDYALAYA LAWS (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014, the Governor of West Bengal has constituted a Search Committee (vide Notification No. 480-Edn./9M(U)-15/2015(Pt-I) dated 23.09.2020) for recommending a panel of suitable candidates for appointment as ViceChancellor of Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya.
2. The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed from persons of highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment. The person should be a distinguished academician with a minimum of ten years of experience in a University system, of which at least 5 years shall be as professor, or ten years of experience in a reputed research organization or academic administrative organization, of which at least 5 years shall be in an equivalent position of professor.
3. The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a term of 4 (four) years or till he attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier. The post carries the basic pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) with Special Allowance of Rs.11,250/- per month and other allowances as per rules of the Govt. of West Bengal.
The Vice-Chancellor shall hold the office for a term of 4 (four) years or till he attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The Search Committee invites applications/nominations from the eminent academicians who fulfill the above mentioned qualifications and experience. The application/ nomination along with detailed resume and photograph should be sent in soft copy to email@example.com, latest by November 05, 2020 by 04:00 P.M.
2. Present and former Vice-Chancellors of State and Central Universities, Heads of academic and research institutions and eminent scholars are also invited to send nominations of eligible persons.
3. Application/nomination received after the last date will not be entertained.