AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident Notification in Nagpur
|AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 45 years|
Qualification in Details:
AIIMS Nagpur, established under PMSSY with objectives of improving regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country. The Institute has started functioning from session 2018-19. It is envisioned to develop into an institute with highest standards of teaching, training and research.
It is informed that, at present 01 posts of Senior Resident on regular basis in department of Microbiology one each of this Institute are vacant. It is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview at our Institute as per Residency Scheme of Govt of India. The post of SR is a tenure post for duration of three years.
1. Name of the Department: Microbiology
2. Name of Post: Senior Resident
3. Pay Band and Grade Pay: 67700/- (Level11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
a. A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
b. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
5. No. of Posts (Category): 01 (UR-01)
Upper age limit 45 years
Application Fee: The candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST in favour of “Director AIIMS Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
Terms and conditions
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT & T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bilaspur.
13. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
14. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
15. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by competent Medical Board
16. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Besides, all information will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the institute website i.e. www.aiimsnagpur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
1. The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-interview must bring a filled-in application form (Annexure I) along with all the original certificates as mentioned below.
2. Age will be counted as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
3. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the date of Walk-in-Interview will be eligible.
4. In cases where result of qualifying exam is declared after the date of Walk-in- Interview, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of Interview will be considered.
5. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Nagpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
6. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can appear in the interview.
7. The decision of Director, AIIMS Nagpur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Nagpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
8. Application Fee: The candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST in favour of “Director AIIMS Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
9. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of interview.
10. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
11. The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PWD candidates (on horizontal basis). For OBC Candidate:
a. Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the date of walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Resident as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme in AIIMS, Nagpur.
b. For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in format of State/Central Government.
12. For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on date of Walk-in- Interview will be 45 years.
13. Age limit refers to completed age as mentioned in eligibility criteria, in years as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
14. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 45 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as below.
15. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
16. No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
17. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
18. For Persons with Disability (PWD):
i. The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter
no.18018/2/2009-ME(P-1)dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered
and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil 184/2005- Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India”.
ii. The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent.
iii. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
iv. OPH candidates who apply will be considered against seats in category in which he/she has applied i.e. GEN/SC/ST or OBC. Last seat/s in the respective category will be offered to OPH candidates, (in case OPH candidate is not able to make on his/her their own merit)
Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur
Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview
1. Date of Walk-in -interview : 22nd October 2020
2. Reporting Time : 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
3. Venue : Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur